[ROM][4.4.4]Pacman For Canvas Magnus A117
In continuation of our previous work CyanogenMod 11 for Canvas Magnus A117 we are glad to provide another open sourced multi featured ROM for Canvas Magnus which is the PACMan ROM.
Pacman is an aftermarket firmware for a number of cell phones based on the open-source Android operating system. Pacman takes the best features out of the ROM’s like Cyanogen,Paranoid,OmniROM,etc. and make its as a AIO ROM for the users.
It is a ROM which offers plenty of customizations which any android user would love to have. The most notable offerings are Halo,Active display.Pie Control,etc.
The version we are releasing is an RC-1 release and we will be giving an RC2 release as early as possible.
- Dual sim isn’t available and is a Work in progress which we are working on.
- Video recording doesn’t work.
- kashifmin for his work ( The developer of the ROM for Micromax A116)
- Xda developer chrmhoffman for his work on CyanogenMod for MT6589 devices and providing a stable device tree. Special thanks to other MTK people such as Dr-shadow, Xplodwild who have been working on the Omnirom team and provding patches for the Mediatek devices.
- All open sourced software teams such as Cyanogen, Paranoid,OmniROM, Carbon,SlimROM,AOKP,Chameleon OS and Vanir OS.
- The default governor has been set to Smartassv2 and default I/O scheduler to BFQ. If you feel any lag in use or any battery drain switch back to whatever governor & I/O combination the user is comfortable with.
INSTALLATION PROCEDURE :
- Place the zip in sdcard.
- Reboot to Recovery
- Wipe data/factory reset.
- Wipe dalvik Cache.
- Install the zip
- Reboot and enjoy CyanogenMod on your phone !
We sincerely thank the all open source developers for their work on such stuff by spending all their valuable time on development and contribution to the community.
In case you have any doubts feel free to keep us posted and we will be there to help out you ! Also have a look at our other posts regarding android development and keep yourselves updated with the latest happenings.
Do thank us by liking our Facebook page and staying upto date with all the latest android happenings.